(10-16-17) St. Henry Senior running back Ryan Luttmer is this week’s SSN Player of the Week.
Luttmer had 4 TDs on the night three on the ground (33, 6 and 23) and on TD reception from QB Daylon Lange of 70 yards, he also kicked 4 of 5 extra points in the Redskins 34-7 MAC win over Delphos St. John’s.
He accounted for 199 yards on offense, 129 rushing on 23 carries and 1 catch for 70 yards.
On the season, Luttmer has 15 TDs, 3 FGs and 24 extra points for 123 points,
- Marion Local’s Nick Tangeman had 4 catches for 93 yards and 2 TD (23 and 18) receptions in the Flyers 21-10 win over Ft. Recovery.
- Coldwater’s Jacob Wenning had 6 catches for 145 yards and 2 TDs (30 and 38) in the Cavs 24-10 win over Versailles.
- Adams Central running back Logan Macklin had another big night for the Flying Jets in a win over Woodlan 30-21 and an ACAC Championship trophy. Macklin rushed 24 times for 195 yards and also threw a 7-yard TD pass to Chase Peterson
- South Adams’ Joe Stuber rushed 14 times for 93 yards and 2 TDs in the Starfires regular season finale win over Southern Wells 35-0.
- Jay County’s Cole Stigleman rushes for career-high 225 yards and is 40 yards away from setting the Patriots’ career rushing record in a 34-20 win over Heritage.