(11-13-21) The Jay County Girls Swim Team finished 6th, while the Union City Girls Swim Team finished 11th at the Norwell Invitational.
Norwell picked up the 1st place trophy with 263 points, ahead of 2nd place Angola with 214 points. 13 teams competed in the match.
Elly O’Connor finished 3rd in the 50 Free and 2nd in the 100 Free for the Union City Indians.
Scoring for the Patriots were:
- 200 Medley Relay (Morgan DeHoff, Elayna Paro, Mara Bader, Emily Dues), 8th(Kenzie Huey, Maddy Snow, Hannah Laux, Aubrey Millspaugh) 12th
- 50 Free, Morgan DeHoff-11th100 Butterfly, Mara Bader-4th Hannah Laux-11th
- 100 Freestyle, Zion Beiswanger-10th, Emily Dues-11th
- 200 Freestyle Relay, (Zion Beiswanger, Aubrey Millspaugh, Hannah Laux, Emily Dues)- 8th
- 100 Backstroke, Morgan DeHoff-9th, Kenzie Huey-12th
- 100 Breaststroke, Mara Bader-1st
- 400 Freestyle Relay, (Morgan DeHoff, Zion Beiswanger, Elayna Paro, Mara Bader)-6th