(3-23-22) Western Buckeye League football teams could be playing on a new turf field at Ottawa-Glandorf in the future. The process of moving forward is described on the O-G web site.
Ottawa-Glandorf Local Schools, the OG Athletic Boosters, and the Stadium Renovation Committee are putting together plans to renovate Titan Stadium into a multi-sports complex. The goal is to have a facility that will benefit all of our outdoor extracurricular activities and sports, from band, football, cross country, and soccer, to track, baseball, and softball.
These drawings are only a conceptual design, and have not been finalized.
The project has five main components to address:
- Install a new turf field with markings for football and soccer fields, as well as markings for softball and baseball to use for infield practice/drills.
- Replace the existing lights, which are failing, with new LED lights.
- Replace our current sound system and public address system, including new speakers.
- Install a new press box on the home side of the stadium.
- Renovate and/or replace the existing concession stands to improve work flow, and increase storage.
The designs were by Technicon Design Group, located in Ottawa, Ohio.