COLUMBUS, Ohio (6-13-19) – The Ohio High School Athletic Association has announced the football region assignments for the upcoming 2019 season, along with the new divisional breakdowns in volleyball, soccer and basketball.
The football regions and soccer, volleyball and basketball divisional breakdowns were approved by the OHSAA Board of Directors and are posted at the following links:
- Football Regions: https://www.ohsaa.org/Sports-Tournaments/Football/Football-2019
- Soccer Divisions: https://www.ohsaa.org/sports/soccer
- Volleyball Divisions: https://www.ohsaa.org/sports/volleyball
- Girls Basketball Divisions: https://www.ohsaa.org/sports/girlsbasketball
- Boys Basketball Divisions: https://www.ohsaa.org/sports/boysbasketball
The official start date for football, soccer and volleyball practice is August 1. The regular season begins August 16 for soccer and volleyball and August 26 for football (first Friday is August 30).
Girls basketball practice begins October 25, with the regular season beginning November 22. Boys basketball practice begins November 1, with the regular season beginning November 27.