(12-3-20) Coach Wootten’s Basketball Camp is looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about sports, detail-oriented, and hard-working. Being a part of the operations staff at Coach Wootten’s Basketball Camp will allow interns to gain valuable experience and learn new skills along the way. Listed below is background information regarding what we look for in candidates and the responsibilities that the staff focuses on.
- High school graduate
- Bachelors Degree or working towards an Athletic Management/Operations and or Sports Marketing Field Degree.
- Customer service
- Social Media
- Open/Close facilities
- Communicate with parents via phone or email regarding all aspects of the camp (registration, day to day schedule, bus transportation, safety concerns)
- Camp Store Promotion and Retail
- Equipment Management (basketball hoops, basketballs, courts, pennies, ball cages, trophies, and gear)
- Position is for all 7 sessions of the summer plus set up week before the first session of overnight camp.
If you are interested, please apply online.