Baumer Construction drawing
(3-2-21) New Knoxville schools announced today that Baumer Construction, Inc. has been selected as the construction contractor for the Barn 2.0 expansion, construction will start in the spring.
The Barn 2.0 Expansion project …The New Knoxville School Board of Education, The Athletic Boosters, and the School Improvement Committee committed to the future facility improvements.
According to the OHSAA enrollment figures (Oct. 28), New Knoxville has 52 boys and 36 girls in the top four grades.
EXPANSION PROPOSAL ($3.25 Million)
- 11,450 Sq Ft Complex Expansion to West Side of Current Gym
- Replace and Modernize Bleachers in Current Gym To Make ADA Compliant
- Additional Moveable Bleachers on West Wall To Make Up for the Loss of Seating After Replacing the Current Bleachers
- Visitor + Referee Locker Rooms
- Additional Storage for Equipment
- Infill Area Enclosure on North Side To Include Kitchen Freezer and Elementary Restrooms
- Corridor Connecting Complex to Current Elementary Restrooms / Concessions