— WIAA (@wiaawa) March 4, 2018
(3-4-18) This week’s SSN National Public HS Girls Basketball Rankings saw some big changes, week 13 was especially bad for three teams who dropped out.
Bartlesville, East Kentwood and Edwardsville all dropped out after losing their first games of the season. Former #1 Edwardsville lost twice at this weekend’s IHSA 4A State Championships to end their season.
Eastview continues at #1 for the third straight week as they move towards a state title. #2 Riverdale continues on its way to add another Tennessee state title as the defending champions.
— Brad Everett (@BREAL412) March 4, 2018
#3 North Allegheny finished the season without a loss and a second straight WPIAL championship.
#4 Central Valley won the Washington 4A state title capping of an undefeated season and a season to remember.
— Ozarks Sports Zone (@OzarksOzone) March 3, 2018
Strafford moves up two spots from #7 to #5 and is headed to the Final Four and the opportunity for a Missouri State title.
— Amanda Faunce (@ADFaunceOE) March 3, 2018
Olathe East picks up a Kansas 6A Sub-State championship and moves up two spots from #8 to #6.
— Peter Huoppi (@phuoppi) March 2, 2018
New London moves up to #7 and hopes to continue forward for a state title after another impressive week.
Three teams enter the Top 10, Southeast Raleigh comes in at #8 and will play defending North Carolina State Champion Northwest Guilford this coming weekend.
Winter Haven re-enters the Top 10 at #9 and Princess Anne enters at #10 for the first time ever.
SSN National Public HS Girls Basketball Rankings- 3-5-18- Week 13
- (1) Eastview (Apple Valley, Minn) (28-0)
- (2) Riverdale (Murfreesboro, Tenn.) (33-1)
- (3) North Allegheny (Wexford, Pa.) (25-0)
- (4) Central Valley (Wash) (27-0)
- (7) Strafford (Mo) (31-0)
- (8) Olathe East (Kan) (22-0)
- (9) New London (Ct) (25-0)
- (NR) Southeast Raleigh (30-0)
- (NR) Winter Haven (Fla) (32-1)
- (NR) Princess Anne (Va) (24-1)
(5) Bartlesville (Okla) (25-1) lost to Page 50-42
(6) East Kentwood (Mich) (20-1) lost to Caledonia 46-45
(10) Edwardsville (Ill.) (29-2) – lost in IHSA State semifinal to Montini 37-30, 3rd place game to Maine West 45-41