(10-11-18) Ft. Recovery’s Robby LeFevre is headed to New York City….
If I can make it there
I’ll make it anywhere
It’s up to you
New York, New York
LeFevre announced on Twitter yesterday that he has committed to continue his track career in college at D I Fordham University located in New York City.
Excited to announce my commitment to run division 1 Track and Field at Fordham University in New York City! pic.twitter.com/t5KshopKJF
— Robert LeFevre (@Robby_lefevre) October 10, 2018
- Sprint To The Finish – LeFevre vs. Eller
- SSN’s 2018 All Mercer County Track And Field Teams, Crouch And LeFevre MVPs
- Minster Girls, Waynesfield-Goshen Boys Win District Titles, LeFevre and Crouch Have Big Days
- Indians’ LeFevre Shines At Mansfield Mehock Relays
LeFevre will graduate this spring as one of the all-time best sprinters in Mercer County track history, including multiple trips to the OHSAA state finals and strong performances against some of the top sprinters in the state.
A look at Fordham University Track…
— Fordham Athletics (@FordhamRams) September 13, 2018
- Head Coach Tom Dewey – has been the head coach of the men’s track & field program for the past 38 seasons
- Fordham, conference members of the Atlantic 10 and ECAC
- Fordham outdoor men’s track records – 100 meter, Joe Lampkin (2000) 10.54 and 200 meter, Peter Weiss (1962) 21.0