Centennial’s Tanner McKee
— FOX Sports West (@FoxSportsWest) September 16, 2017
(9-17-2017) – A few changes in this week’s SSN National Public HS Football Rankings, two caused by the after-effects of Hurricane Irma.
The two Florida schools, who have not played in two weeks due to the storm, Cocoa and Miami Northwestern drop down to #9 and #10.
For Wake Forest they now move up to #3 and they continue to impress after a 35-0 win over previously undefeatedSouthern Nash.
#1 Grayson and #4 Cartersville both had a week off, the Purple Hurricanes moveed up from #6.
A key game this Friday night is when Lincoln-Way East is on the road to take on undefeated cross-town rival Lincoln-Way Central. In three of the four wins Central has scored at least 40 points in those game and in all four games the defense has only given up 23 points.
DeSoto’s Courtney Douglas
— FOX Sports Southwest (@FOXSportsSW) September 16, 2017
SSN National Public HS Football Rankings Week 4 – 9-18-17
- (1)-Grayson (Loganville, Ga.) Bye Week (3-0)up next International School of Broward (Fla)
- (2)-DeSoto (Texas) (3-0) beat Midland 41-14, up next Bye Week
- (4)-Wake Forest (N.C.) (5-0) – beat Southern Nash 35-0, up next Franklinton
- (6)-Cartersville (Ga) (4-0) Bye Week, up next Cedartown
- (7)-Bingham (UT) (5-0) beat Pleasant Grove 44-14, up next Cedar Hill
- (8)-Sheridan (Wyoming) (4-0) beat Thunder Basin 45-20, up next Walsh
- (9)-Centennial (Corona, California) (3-1) beat Narbonne 52-6, up next Roosevelt (10-6-17)
- (10)-Lincoln-Way East (Ill) (4-0) beat Sandburg 46-7, up next Lincoln-Way Central
- (3)-Cocoa (Florida) (2-0) – Hurricane Irma
- (5)-Miami Northwestern (2-0) – Hurricane Irma
Lincoln-Way East Post-Game Celebration
Final from Frankfort: LWE 46 CS 7 pic.twitter.com/yRSBehAzXp
— LW East Athletics (@LWEastAthletics) September 16, 2017
- Kimberly rolls to 61st win, longest in the nation
- National High School Football Longest Losing Streaks
- Despite Bus Catching Fire, Illinois Team Wins Key Game