(3-9-18) SSN has named its 2017-18 All Mercer County Boys and Girls Bowling Team.
Mercer County continues to be a ‘hot bed’ for high school bowling in Ohio. Celina’s boys team, who has won the WBL, Sectionals and Districts and is headed to State this weekend and Coldwater’s girls team who finished as the D II state runnerups last weekend at the State Finals. Those two teams produced the Most Valuable Bowlers.
Celina’s Cole Cisco who is a 1st All WBL member and was also named the MVP picks up the honor on the boys team.
Joining Cisco on the 1st team is teammates Nathan Langenkamp and Kolyn Wiehe, both who are All WBL 1st team selections.
Joining the Celina trio is St. Henry’s Trey Buehler and Logan Rindler who led the Redskins to a 3rd place finish at Columbus last week in the State Finals.
The final member of the boys team is Coldwater’s Caden Seitz bowled at his year’s state finals and picked up honorable mention honors.
Coldwater’s Emily Fortener, who just finished 3rd at state was an All State 1st team selection. Her selection as Most Valuable Bowler as she was steady all season for the Cavs
Fortener was joined by teammates Lauren Wenning and Emily Sudhoff, Wenning finished 4th at the state tournament and was also an All State 1st team member.
The final two members on this year’s girls team is Celina’s Allison Lehman and Parkway’s Chanel Walls.
2017-18 SSN All Mercer County Bowling Teams
- Cole Cisco – Celina – Sr – Most Valuable Bowler
- Nathan Langenkamp – Celina – Jr
- Kolyn Wiehe – Celina – Sr
- Caden Seitz – Coldwater -Sr
- Trey Buehler – St. Henry – Sr
- Logan Rindler – St. Henry – Sr
- Emily Fortener – Coldwater – Sr – Most Valuable Bowler
- Lauren Wenning – Coldwater – Jr
- Emily Sudhoff – Coldwater – Soph
- Allison Lehman – Celina – Sr
- Chanel Walls – Parkway – Sr